Quality is the watchword at Orient Processors. Our experience with markets and buyers right from the time we started our operations taught us one invaluable lesson: there is no substitute for quality. We have our own in-house research and development team, and our engineers & technicians have developed norms that define and control quality. At Orient, we test our products for washing fastness, rubbing fastness and light fastness at our own in-house R&D Lab and also at South India Textile Research Association (SITRA), Coimbatore – a proof that we strictly implement and follow quality procedures.
We take care of quality in our state of the art lab which has ‘Ugolini Sample Dyeing Machine’ imported from Italy. The lab also has a Spectro Photometer from Data Colour, USA that tests batches for quality consistency. In addition, we follow routine quality control processes namely:
- Test all raw materials, including yarn and dyes to ensure they conform to our specific quality standards.
- Quality test at each stage of the process to ensure there are no anomalies.
- Conduct count test, strength test, TPI test, washing fastness test, light fastness, UV resistance and abrasion resistance test.
- Samples from different batches are routinely tested on looms to ensure loom efficiency.
- Precise colour matching to any Pantone reference by our expert colour masters and dyers.
We test our colour fastness to BIS standards. We obtained ISO 9001:2008 certification from Bureau Veritas to ensure consistency, reliability and excellence.